Monday 4 April 2016

Sub-Sahara Africa

I am in the middle of installing a single instance database, a Middleware server and an EDI server (along with their DR counter parts) for an organisation in North Africa. I aim to finish by Wednesday before I embark on a weekend tour of Mozambique. And by tour I mean riding a quad bike across the forgotten dunes of Ponta Do Ouro, armed with my camera and drinking rum out of a jar. The project I am working has been 12 hours a day but a pleasant break away from Clusterware and a good lead up to the coming trip.

Below are images I've snapped of South Africa over the last few years


Durban South Africa


Umhlanga


1200MW of power keeping all those databases running
The transport is dated and inefficient but people get by

The Road through Transkei


Burgundy - North Coast KZN


Eastern Cape cattle
North Coast KZN - Lagoon

Heartland

No comments:

Post a Comment